Sunday, November 12, 2017

Ocala Booksigning Dec 2, 2017



     This event is not just for horse lovers - dog lovers too! Join me at the famous Horsey Yard Sale at the Tack Shack in Ocala, FL the weekend of December 2, 2017! It's a huge outdoor venue for a variety of vendors as well as sales on items in the store.
      I'll have my booth there on Saturday with a special sale price on my 11 print books - all will be priced at $12 each! And they will be signed of course! I'll also have dog items such as outfits, grooming tools and other supplies and gift items. And a fun horseshoe craft to decorate with bling and personalize! To see info about my Beloved Horses series, Woogie's Travels beginner reader books or teen adventure/mystery novels, see my site at SharonMiner.com.
      If you can't make it to this event, my online sale for the books will be the same plus $4 shipping for 1-4 books. Just email me at sharonminer@yahoo.com or call 814-937-0704.
      If you need Holiday gifts for the horse lover you know ( or yourself!) stop by Dec 2 starting at 8 am & Dec 3 in Ocala, or contact me for a shipment. See Facebook page for event info at https://www.facebook.com/events/1830266953970721/