Tuesday, August 16, 2011

California Photos










Had such fun exploring California! At my event in Granite Bay, at the Douglas Ranch/Pet Supply, I posed for kids while they colored pictures of me. I also performed my trick of guessing which hand hid the treat! My new vest was a big hit, too! The Lab pup was also at that store - what a cutie!

After a lovely dinner with friends nearby, where I sat in the cat's water dish (to cool off - ha ha!), we relaxed at our favorite motel chain - La Quinta! Very pet friendly.

The next day we headed north and visited the Redwoods - I LOVED that place! Played Rolly Polly and stretched out on my belly. Lots of pictures taken for my next book "Discovering America" and some on my Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Woogies-Travels-Promoting-Literacy/196969857000156.

No comments: